5/12/2014

Routine



Hello, 
I have only 50 days to reach my goal - a great body. I'm not loosing weight as fast as i would like so i decided to make few changes.
 The biggest change is that i will eat almost the same meals 5 days a week. And in weekends i may change what i eat as long as its healthy and i have to keep my 1000 calorie limit. It will help me to keep my diet and not to debate with myself wether i can eat something or not. I want to lower my calorie intake even more especially that i'm not counting the calories from things i add to my beverages like honey, a little bit of shugar or milk. 
If after a week i will feel too weak i will eat more calories, but now i'm not even hungry eating about 1000 calorie per day. I just want to find something that works well for me. 

My new meal plan:

Breakfast: Vitta Cereal (30g or 40g - depends on a type) with 150 ml of 0.5% milk. Green Tea and Coffee (200 kcal) 

Lunch: Vegetable Juice and a fruit ( about 200 kcal)

Dinner : Salad with chicken/tuna/feta (about 200 kcal)

Supper : Vegetable (about 50 kcal)

Snacks (up to 100 kcal)

I hope it will work!
xoxo
Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment