6/04/2014

Weightloss update and my new toys

Hello,

Today in the morning i weight myself and now i weight 65,5 kg (144,5 lbs)! So i lost 4,5 kg (about 12 lbs) :)
I really hope I'll be able to lose at least 5 kg this month. 
I'm eating less than 1000 kcal per day and I work out trying to burn about 1000 kcal. 
Now it is super easy to count how much calories I burned because I got an awesome present from my parents for my birthday! Its a heart rate monitor. It's a chest strap that measures your heart rate and sends information to a watch. The watch is pretty cool because it has a lot of options, but really the one i'm mostly interested in is HRM option. It shows how much calories and fat you burned. If you go to hard on yourself it has a light  to worn you and make you slow down a little bit. 
I honestly love it. Its so motivating to see that what i'm doing is actually working and that i'm burning all this fat!

xoxo
Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment